Citizen Self Service will be down on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 from 4:00 pm until 5:00 pm on Thursday, June 1, 2017 for system maintenance. Online payments will not be available within this time period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Citizen Self Service (CSS)
for Utility Billing, General Services and Business Tax Receipt
The City of Hallandale Beach has launched a new Utility Billing System. Please note: existing customers will need to register with new system to manage utility billing accounts online. Please use the Register button below.
- Manage Utility Billing Accounts
- Pay your Utility Bill
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need your Customer ID and Account ID
(Click here to know where to find on invoice)
- Detailed Billing
- QR Code
- New Citizen Self Service Portal
- Pay for your water utility
- Sanitation Fees
Toilet Rebate Program
Citizen Access Portal (CAP) for Development Services
Our single source portal for up-to-the-minute information for your plan reviews, inspections and code compliance cases.
- Online payment convenience for paying your code compliance, plan review and permitting fees.
- Apply online for a permit
- Schedule Inspections